Above-Ground, Portable Wash Systems
H2Go has developed a completely portable, above-ground wash system solution that can be easily customised to suit your needs.
Our wash systems come as a complete package, are affordably priced and meet your EPA and storm water requirements. Moreover, they require NO below-ground tanks or expensive civil works!
As our wash systems are portable, if you are leasing your premises you can simply take your washing system with you to your new location when your lease is up.
The H2Go system recycles all water used in the wash process and includes the following:
- Wash pad (mat or steel options available)
- All pumps
- High pressure cleaning unit
- All connections (for 10 metre installation space)
All you need is power and water and you are ready to wash!
The H2Go wash systems are perfect for:
- Car dealerships
- Hire Car companies
- Locations where civil works are difficult or expensive
- Mobile car/truck washing businesses
- Sites where water containment is mandated by the EPA
- Even public car wash sites
To accommodate a range of different budgets and requirements, our systems can be catered to your specific needs.
- H2GO manufactures three different recycling systems to suit your specific purpose:
- Bio300 – includes 3 tank sedimentation + oil separator + double Bio Reactor with MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor) technology, but limited to a capacity of 300 litres per hour – suitable for low volume sites
- BioOver1 – includes 3 tank sedimentation + oil separator + double Bio Reactor with MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor) technology, but limited to a capacity of 1000 litres per hour – suitable for high volume sites
Note: Biological Systems must be used regularly to maintain the biological ecosystem. Biological Systems are only suitable for sites that wash on a daily basis.
- QC300 – The use of physical treatment by a Single Quartz + Active Carbon Column is suitable for sites that potentially may not wash daily. It does not rely on bacteria to filter the water. It is suitable for sites that do not wash daily. 300 litres per hour capacity. Active Carbon and Quartz are included in the first supply.
- QC300 + Bio300 - the ultimate combination for the purest of water. Adding active carbon, quartz and biological technologies to your system will provide you with the purest of water. Also includes oil/water separator and moving bed biofilm reactor.
- Wash Platforms
- PVC Version - Manufactured from professional grade 9mm PVC (double the size and strength of competitors), H2Go wash mats are lightweight, high-strength and easy to use. Comes in 2 standard sizes or can be custom designed (standard sizes for cars and trucks).
- Steel Version - Structure in stainless steel with internal tarry treatment - Galvanized steel grid for maximum weight sustainable: 2,500 Kg. Size: 6,000 mm x 4,000 mm x 250 mm H. Optional side walls. Ramps included.
- Reliable, simple-to-use wash systems
- Effective washing solutions
- All water is recycled
- Permits are not required in most cases
- Complies with EPA and storm water requirements
- Highly portable
- Not a construction project – plug in and play!
Remember, we also offer customised systems, so call us for a quote today!
Note: There is a 10 week lead-time on these items as they are custom manufactured to order.
Technical Information for Recycling System
|Nominal Capacity||0,3 m³/h||1 m³/h|
|Approximate dimensions (LxWxH)||1,4 x 1,1 x 1,5 mt||2,5 x 0,9 x 2 m|
|Installed Capacity||0,35 kW Single-phase||0,4 kW Triple-phase|
|Average Consumption||1,23 kW/m³||0,4 kW/m³|
Technical Information for High Pressure Unit
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS MACHINE PACKAGING
|MOD 160/15 BP Plus|
|Dimensions||810mm 470mm||930mmH||Weight 40kg|
|Packaging Dim.||600mm 400mm||550mmH||Weight 50kg|
Max Pressure 150bar Max flow rate 900 lt/h Pump IP E2
If you'd like to learn more about this product, or would like to obtain a quote, call us on +61 7 3287 1288 or email [email protected]