Available in 100ML and 250ML.
Does your bin stink? Do you hold your nose every time you walk past your bin area? Are you concerned about bacteria that may be harvested and affect your health and your children’s? Do your neighbours or tenants complain about your smelly bins?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, your problem is now solved with the patented Deotrash bin sanitiser!
H2Go Systems is proud to be the exclusive Australian distributor of the patented Deotrash bin sanitisation system. Deotrash is a device triggered by the bin lid. Each time the lid closes, the pump is activated and the product is sprayed into the container. Therefore, each time waste is thrown into the bin, it is automatically sanitised and deodorised, preventing the diffusion of harmful bacteria and eliminating unpleasant odours.
The organic sanitiser consists of mineral salts, risk-free microorganisms, biodegradable surfactants and fragrances. Tests have shown that use of this product with the Deotrash device drastically reduces pathogenic agents normally found in waste, such as E.coli, Intestinal Enterococci, pathogenic Staphylococci, mould and yeast).
Deotrash bin sanitisers come in two sizes to keep bad smells at bay:
These products are perfect for Restaurants and Cafes, Commercial buildings, Apartment blocks, Country houses (without council waste collection) and Houses.
- Reducing unpleasant odours means that bins need to be emptied and washed less regularly. In our experience this can reduce cleaning costs by over 30%.
- The sanitising solution is bio-degradable and non-toxic
- Easily mountable with a clip (no screws required)
- Can be mounted on to any sized or shaped rubbish bin
- Can be placed over any rubbish bag
- Refillable – each bottle lasts around 3 months (dependent on use)
- Nozzle can be placed in 3 directions ensuring maximum spray coverage
If you'd like to learn more about this product, or would like to obtain a quote, call us on +61 7 3287 1288 or email [email protected]